FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

That awkard moment...

Post Date: 2013-09-13

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1627
  Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: That awkard moment...
    Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 10:11pm
... when you realize you're the only active person on the forums who doesn't have the "Verified Customer" sticker on his profile.

I feel like the ugly duckling all of a sudden.
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 10:37pm
AH, he finally figured it out

of course you could always take a screen pic of the "Verified Customer" sticker and use it as your avatar

Edited by DST4ME - 13 Sep 2013 at 10:39pm
Back to Top
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1627
  Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 10:43pm
Pfft, "I ain't no poser." o.O
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 10:45pm
LOL ok then I guess when are you getting your pc?
Back to Top
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1627
  Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 10:54pm
My habit is too expensive for me to be able to afford one right now. I have a nice 900D build with a dual custom loop that I built myself. So I either just spend the money and upgrade the cards and cpu myself or buy a whole new rig.  I tend to take the cheaper route since I always have to have the best of the best.

DS just needs to send me a full loaded Aventum II and call it a sponsorship.  I think I'd be a great benchmarker/reviewer/unboxing guy for them.  *cough cough*
Back to Top
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 06 Jul 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2551
  Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 11:05pm
We still enjoy your company and thoughts...
HailStorm II
i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
3xSLI EVGA SuperClocked GTX TITAN
Samsung 840Pro SSD 256GB+512GB
HydroLux+XSPC CPU/MoBo/GPU Liquid Cooling
Back to Top
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1627
  Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 12:11am
D'aww, thanks fstcvc. I was sitting here going through a thread, and as I was scrolling up to reread something someone said near the top of the page, I noticed an image difference. It caught my eye. So I scrolled back down... and realized it was the fact that every single person in there had a Verified Customer link on their profile and the image difference was me passing one of my replies with out it.

A virtual slap in the face of, "I never realized."  Too good of a community to leave though.
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 1:12am
LOL of course you don't have to be a DS customer to be here, we welcome everybody specially knowledgeable people like yourself
Back to Top
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran


Joined: 20 Feb 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1627
  Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 11:03am
As soon as Alex sends me that quad sli titan with the 32gb 2400mhz dominator plat and a 4960x all in an Aventum II or 900D for free... and then sends a lot a camera and a box full of goodies to unbox and review.  I'm sure I'll have a matching little tag then.

Which I still argue that this is a great idea and that we shouldn't think about it anymore. Just pull the trigger and do it.
Back to Top
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

The Kokopelli kid
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 17 Sep 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13000
  Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 11:22am
 Big%20Smile
Back to Top
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36758
  Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Meller

As soon as Alex sends me that quad sli titan with the 32gb 2400mhz dominator plat and a 4960x all in an Aventum II or 900D for free... and then sends a lot a camera and a box full of goodies to unbox and review.  I'm sure I'll have a matching little tag then.Which I still argue that this is a great idea and that we shouldn't think about it anymore. Just pull the trigger and do it.



LOL get in line I'm still waiting for Alex to send me mine
Back to Top
Alex View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Supervisor


Joined: 04 Jun 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16314
  Quote Alex Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 12:20pm
You all are very entertaining !

@Meller, it's great to have you take part in our community. Please continue to do so!
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 8.203125E-02 seconds.