FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

That time of the year

Post Date: 2010-09-26

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
justin.kerr View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 06 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5084
  Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: That time of the year
    Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 6:14pm
Just wondering if anyone is booking vacations? seems a lot go in the NOV-MAR time.
We go to Mexico every year in Dec, cheapest time. lol, and works out well for our jobs. staying at the Beach Palace this year for 8 days.
Anyone else going somewhere?? Rholyrag? you better be going.. lol
post em up if you are going. 
Also if you have basic questions on all inclusive resorts, cruises, ect. not that I have been on a lot, but a few. Big%20Smile
Or if you have been on a lot, post up or, share your knowledge, so we can have a better, hard earned vacation experience.!!
Back to Top
Warpig View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 16 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 150
  Quote Warpig Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 8:37pm
Mexico = violent 3rd world country, stay safe Scared
Back to Top
Invader Mig View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 05 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 244
  Quote Invader Mig Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by Warpig

Mexico = violent 3rd world country, stay safe Scared


Back to Top
justin.kerr View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 06 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5084
  Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Sep 2010 at 10:24pm
I have been to a few 3rd world countries. Can't put Mexico in that column.  Richest man in the world is there. LOL   love Mexico
It does matter where you go., I can vacation anywhere in the world, and have not found better  value yet. lol but   yeah, they do have there areas that are Detroitish.
That is one reason why I started this thread, to share and learn.
 
 
Back to Top
rholyrag View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 17 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 841
  Quote rholyrag Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 11:52am
lol..right now I have a trip planned in November to go back home to Pennsylvania to see my nephew play his last home football game.  It will be the first, last and only time I will see him play.
 
Then early next year, nothing finalized yet, looking at heading back to Jamaica to a Sandals Resort.  My girlfriend and I loved it the last time we were there.
 
Are you going to the Beach Palace Resort in Cancun?
"What we do in life echoes in eternity" - Maximus from Gladiator
Back to Top
Warpig View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 16 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 150
  Quote Warpig Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by justin.kerr

I have been to a few 3rd world countries. Can't put Mexico in that column.  Richest man in the world is there. LOL   love Mexico
It does matter where you go., I can vacation anywhere in the world, and have not found better  value yet. lol but   yeah, they do have there areas that are Detroitish.
That is one reason why I started this thread, to share and learn.
 
 
 
Ok dude good luck, I can't add anything to this other than I hope you come back alive!
Crazy
Back to Top
Landaulet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 22 Jul 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 243
  Quote Landaulet Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 2:49pm
Had family just get back from Cancun, I couldnt go, had business to take care of, but they stayed at Le Blanc which is pricey, but they said it was the best vacation so far in Cancun. & Justin.kerr - Beach Palace Wyndham Grand Resort first time staying there? Havent personally stayed there but have herd great things.
Back to Top
Sarah View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Hardcore Gamer

Joined: 07 Jun 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 879
  Quote Sarah Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 3:06pm
There seems to be a misconception about traveling to other countries. There is always a risk involved when traveling outside of the United States. Many tourists travel to Mexico all the time though and it is never an issue. If your not acting stupid, and violating laws, you really have nothing to worry about. They are people no different than us, just in a different country, different situation, etc.

The only time I have seen tourists have issues when in Mexico, is when they violate law. Common sense is gold, and you can enjoy many great countries if you have it.
Sarah
If you have sales questions, please contact [email protected]

Back to Top
Warpig View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 16 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 150
  Quote Warpig Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 4:17pm
I have no misconceptions, I travel extensively for work, Japan, Europe, Canada etc. Mexico on the other hand is a crime ridden, drug infested murder filled 3rd world country in the middle of what amounts to civil war between the drug cartels and the government (if you can call it a government).
 
You could'nt get me to go there if you paid me, and for the record I don't do stupid things, I'm 46 years old so I am well past stupid, I just play it smart and don't go to countries where I am likely to be gunned down.
 
You wanna go that's cool, it's just not a place I consider to be safe, ask Arizona how bordering on Mexico is working out for them!
Back to Top
justin.kerr View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 06 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5084
  Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 4:39pm
this will be my 9th trip there, nothing but good times.   Your mileage may vary. lol
Back to Top
justin.kerr View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 06 May 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 5084
  Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Sep 2010 at 4:41pm
Originally posted by Landaulet

Had family just get back from Cancun, I couldnt go, had business to take care of, but they stayed at Le Blanc which is pricey, but they said it was the best vacation so far in Cancun. & Justin.kerr - Beach Palace Wyndham Grand Resort first time staying there? Havent personally stayed there but have herd great things.
Le blanc is very nice!! yes first time for the beach Palace, we stayed at the RIU Palace last year
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 7.226563E-02 seconds.