FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Great Console War of 2013

Post Date: 2014-04-05

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Doctor_Derpy View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 29 Mar 2014
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 10
  Quote Doctor_Derpy Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: The Great Console War of 2013
    Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 8:02pm
Oh boy...

Surely everyone here knows about the dilemma between Sony and Microsoft fans - and PC users. It's been a few months and I don't think the fights are over yet! So, if you didn't have a PC (I say this because this is a forum about them), would you rather have a Playstation or an Xbox? I would choose a Playstation because.. Well, I really dislike Microsoft.

RULES:
Do NOT start an argument. Please.
Do not try to push an opinion as a fact.
Do not say X sucks, Y rules. (Refer to first rule.)
"You can not make an amazing game in a matter of months. It's better to make customers wait than to disappoint them." -Daniel Duncan
Back to Top
redsoxfanatic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 19 Sep 2011
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 161
  Quote redsoxfanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 05 Apr 2014 at 11:57pm
Ive got a PC, PS4, and two Xbox 360s.

I went PS4 over Xbox One because I want to be able to play MLB: The Show 2014. I was also a little bit annoyed that there is no backwards compatibility with the Xbox One/Xbox 360. It made my decision a lot easier, as all my old games were useless on either new console.
Back to Top
ArkansasWoman777 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 19 Aug 2012
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4314
  Quote ArkansasWoman777 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 6:42am
If i didn't have a PC i would get both the PS4 and Xbox one. Now i currently have a PC and a ps3, use to have an xbox 360 but when i got my ps3 i gave it away.
"Captain Sirius Black"
Storm Trooper
i5 3570k

Ordered: 11-27-12
Stage 1: 11-29-12
Stage 2: 12-2-12
Stage 3: 12-2-12
Stage 4: 12-4-12
Stage 5: 12-4-12
Stage 6: 12-10-12
Stage 7: 12-12-12
Back to Top
fstcvc View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 06 Jul 2013
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2551
  Quote fstcvc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Apr 2014 at 7:51am
I've got both the PS4 & Xbox One (along with a WiiU). Each has it's own strengths - for me its about the exclusive games. If I could only choose 1, I'd probably go with the PS4 as I usually prefer the exclusives they get over Xbox. I've owned all the Playstation systems (1-4) and an original Xbox but never a 360. So far I think the PS4 outperforms the Xbox One but that could change...
HailStorm II
i7 4770K @ 4.5GHz
Asus Maximus VI Extreme
16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum
3xSLI EVGA SuperClocked GTX TITAN
Samsung 840Pro SSD 256GB+512GB
HydroLux+XSPC CPU/MoBo/GPU Liquid Cooling
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 0.09375 seconds.