FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Time for a new system - which tower is quietest?

Post Date: 2020-03-24

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
erict43 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote erict43 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Time for a new system - which tower is quietest?
    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 at 9:48pm
Hey everyone! I bought a Slade system back in 2015, which used a Corsair Obsidian case. I chose that model because low noise is very important to me. I create gaming videos for YouTube and don't want a lot of fan noise bleeding into the mic. I don't see the Slade anymore on their website, and was wondering which of DigitalStorm's current offerings would generate the lowest noise possible. Any recommendations?
NewJim2016 View Drop Down

Quote NewJim2016 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 10:12am
Check out the Digital Storm Slade X:
Features
Sound Dampening Material - Sound dampening material for optimal noise reduction (front, both side panels and top).

Removable Sound Dampening Cover - The top cover panel can be removed to increased ventilation when need.

Reversible, Steel Front Door - A reversible mounting system allows the door to open from either side of the case.

120mm PWM (800~1400 RPM) fans for a whisper-quiet performance and rubber padding to reduce noise vibration.

SD Card Reader / Headset Jack - The I/O Panel features an SD Card Reader and single 4 pole headset jack for simultaneous audio and microphone capabilities.
First DS Computer: 2012
Second DS Computer: 2020

Jim J.
erict43 View Drop Down

Quote erict43 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Mar 2020 at 11:58am
I didn't realize the chassis was selectable on some systems. Thanks, I appreciate that!
 Post Reply Post Reply