Post Date: 2019-12-29

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Void View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Void Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Time it takes to ship new PC
    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 7:27pm
Hello everyone I just have a quick question. I am new to buying a PC and I decided to go with digital storm PCs. I ordered my PC on the 11th of December and I was wondering how long it usually takes to get to the next stage from stage 1. I know stage on takes the longest but I feel like I’ve been past to days they said it would take.

Thanks for reading
HockeyBuck View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Dec 2019 at 8:04pm
Welcome to the forum Void!   

The Stage Notices are not real time, so not an accurate indication always of build progress.   They process the order, then next they go after all the components for your build.    If everything is in stock, they literally fill a build basket with your parts list and put it all in line to be assembled.     You have ordered during the busiest time of the year, but DS promises 10-15 BUSINESS DAYS (M-F) and that doesn’t count holidays like Xmas Eve, Xmas, NYears Eve and New Years Day nor the weekends.

If it gets beyond 15 days, you can contact DS Manager Alex with an email that includes your order number and ask about the order status.   Sometimes they may run out of a part needed that can delay things for you and lots of others too.   Ask when it will ship.

[email protected]

I noticed you don’t have a Verified Customer badge showing here...usually that means you used a different email on your DS order... Forum email and order email need to match up to get the DS Verified Customer badge showing...

Edited by HockeyBuck - 29 Dec 2019 at 8:08pm
 Post Reply Post Reply