FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trying to learn more about hardware, need help

Post Date: 2019-08-08

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SouthKraken View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote SouthKraken Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Trying to learn more about hardware, need help
    Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 1:00pm
By no means am I new to computers themselves. I've been around them & used them my whole life. However, my knowledge of the hardware just extends to how to put the computer together. Before now I've never really needed to upgrade my computer much so I've never taken the time to learn about all the hardware. I'd like to get more into gaming, and possibly recording, so I'd like to know what type of hardware I'd need for that & see what is recommended. I'd also appreciate any recommendations on pre-built PCs that I can upgrade later if need be.
HockeyBuck View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote HockeyBuck Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 08 Aug 2019 at 9:54pm
Welcome to the forum SouthKraken....

You are in the right place for very upgrade-able DS gaming PC's...DS builds a full range of excellent systems.    

What is your budget range, what kind of games do you plan to play, and what monitor and resolution do you hope to use? These things will help to focus on the right system for your needs.   None of the systems are pre-built...however there are some with pre-selected component choices.   These are mostly custom systems so the components are all selected from a range of performance levels and prices to build a system to fit your budget.    
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 09 Aug 2019 at 12:50am
What HockeyBuck says.... Budget and resolution are the main questions to be answered. When they know those answers the Smart Guys® will get you all sorted.
 Post Reply Post Reply