ULTIMATE PC - HELP NEEDED

Post Date: 2010-05-11

Post Reply Post Reply
Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
dstormonline View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: ULTIMATE PC - HELP NEEDED
    Posted: 11 May 2010 at 8:01pm
ok so i want to build the best gaming pc possible idc about price idc if it costs $50000+ what would you guys recommend also would i be better off getting something somewhere else or getting all of the parts myself and paying some1 to build or if i bought all of the parts would digital storm build it with cooling and tweaks of i sent it all in
Gpaint View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Gpaint Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 May 2010 at 9:53pm
Im sure one of the local experts will be along shortly. Though I can tell you with reasonable certainty They will like to know what monitor resolution you intend to game at...for "Ultimate" Im assuming 1920-1200 at minimum. Also I suspect If you could explain what games you play or intend to play they can better assist you by getting you the best gear to completly max it and save you from buying more than you'll ever benefit from.
My unqualified attemptBroken%20Heart405233

Also I have been doing extensive research and after it all it was so obvious to go with Digital Storm! (I order in a month hopefully!!) They provide one of the best warranties available and from all accounts support it well. (Stateside Phone Service ty Lord) Hard to find anything negative about them at all, its all good. They manage to mantain an excellent online rep which isnt easy, google some of the big names and add "Bad" "Suck" "service issues" ect.....I would try DSO.
Intel i7 930 @4.27GHz
EVGA x58 FTW3
Hailstorm - 6GB DDR3 1600mhz
Dual Nvidia GTX 480 1.5GB
Corsair GT Force SSD (180GB) - Western Digital 1TB (64MB)
Full Sub Zero Cooling
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 May 2010 at 5:00pm
This is the best place, otherwise I would not have dropped 10 grand of my own in it.

As Gpaint mentioned, before we know what to build, we need to know what to build it for, in short we need to the native resolution of your monitor, if the main use of pc is gaming, if you play crysis and/or gta 4 or games that have the same requirements in order to get maxed out.

Most of us here know how to build a pc, but we let DS do it cause we don't want to go thru the toruble shooting boot issues, stablility problems, and lack of warranty of different parts, with DS, we let them build it, and we don't have to worry about nothing, the burden is on them to get it stable and ready to play with for us.

for the price and service and worksmanship, you can't beat DS.

Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 May 2010 at 3:24pm
i currently dont have a monitor but ive been looking at HL24XSL2 it is a 24" LED TV with a 600,000 Contrast ratio highest ive seen for around that size tv planning on buying 3 for the comp 1 for ps3 1 for xbox and 2 more for a older pc but i dont know yet i want basically the absolute best available for everything regardless of price
justin.kerr View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 May 2010 at 3:28pm

TV's suck for monitors.

Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 May 2010 at 4:19pm
ok and why is that? because of the response time im guessing? and ive been looking and i dont think im gonna get that anyhow because i seen better ones but if not that the best monitor ive seen is LG W2486L
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 May 2010 at 4:25pm
you are looking to get 3 monitors for you new PC ? or just one?

Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 May 2010 at 4:39pm
i was thinking at least 3 for the flight simulator when i play like COD i only need 1 but for the flight simulator i seen most people had 3 but if more is better id get more
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 May 2010 at 7:14pm
I would get a Dell 3008 first, then add more as needed.

Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 13 May 2010 at 8:56pm
ok now why because its 2560 x 1600? because the response time is worse on that then it is the other monitors also the contrast ratio is a lot lower so whats the reason?
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2010 at 3:07am
contrast ratio and response time are bs, there is no real way of measureing them and there are also different methods used to supposedly measure them, all that meaning that 1. the numbers are bs, and 2. you can't compare one monitor to the other, since different methods yield different results, so in short same monitor can have different numbers for response time or contrast ratio.

the 3008 is a great ips panel and yes it does have a high res, which is great.

Nvidia system:

Here you go Ticket# 406239 --- Price: $6887 (To see this build click here) Price after current promotion $6387

Copy of Specifications:
Chassis Model: Black OPS HailStorm Edition
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 980X 3.33GHz (Hexa-Core) (Extreme Performance)
Motherboard: EVGA X58 Classified 3X SLI (Intel X58 Chipset) (Supports Triple SLI or CrossFire)
System Memory: 6GB DDR3 1600MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series (Highly Recommended) (Hand Tested)
Power Supply: 1250W Enermax Galaxy EVO (Dual/Triple/Quad SLI Compatible) (Recommended)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (160GB Solid State (By: Intel) (Extreme Performance) (Model: SSDSA2MH160G2R5)
Set 1 Raid Options: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 1x (1TB Seagate/Hitachi/Western Digital (7200 RPM) (32MB Cache) (SATA) (Extreme Speed)
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1: DVD±R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 22x / CD-Writer 48x)
Optical Drive 2: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card: 2x SLI Dual (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 1.5GB (Includes PhysX Technology)
Add-on Card: - No Thanks
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 6: Sub-Zero LCS Dual Loop: CPU & Dual SLI/CrossFire Video Cards
H20 Tube Color:Blue Tubing with High-Performance Fluid (UV Lighting Reactive)
Chassis Airflow: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: Internal Chassis Lighting System (UV) (Creates Glowing Effect for H20 Tubes)
Enhancements: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
Boost Processor: Stage 2: Overclock the processor between 4.0GHz to 4.2GHz (Requires H20 Cooling Upgrade)
Boost Video Card: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
Boost Memory: Memory Fan Kit Only (Does not include memory overclocking service)
Boost OS: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit Edition)
Restore Kit: Digital Storm Specialized Recovery System (DVD Image Based)
Virus Protection: - No Thanks
Office: - No Thanks
Benchmarking: - No Thanks
Install/Test Game: FREE: Please include a free copy of a hot-selling game
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: FREE: Digital Storm T-Shirt - Black (Medium)
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 5-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: 5 Year Platinum Care Extended Parts & Labor Warranty (Highly Recommended)

---------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------

Ati system:

Here you go Ticket# 406240 --- Price: $6663 (To see this build click here) Price after current promotion $6163

Copy of Specifications:
Chassis Model: Black OPS HailStorm Edition
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i7 Extreme Edition 980X 3.33GHz (Hexa-Core) (Extreme Performance)
Motherboard: EVGA X58 Classified 3X SLI (Intel X58 Chipset) (Supports Triple SLI or CrossFire)
System Memory: 6GB DDR3 1600MHz Digital Storm Certified Performance Series (Highly Recommended) (Hand Tested)
Power Supply: 1000W Corsair (Dual/Triple/Quad SLI Compatible)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 1: Operating System: 1x (160GB Solid State (By: Intel) (Extreme Performance) (Model: SSDSA2MH160G2R5)
Set 1 Raid Options: - No Thanks
Hard Drive Set 2: Multimedia\Data: 1x (1TB Seagate/Hitachi/Western Digital (7200 RPM) (32MB Cache) (SATA) (Extreme Speed)
Hard Drive Set 3: Backup\Misc.: - No Thanks
Optical Drive 1: DVD±R/RW/CD-R/RW (DVD Writer 22x / CD-Writer 48x)
Optical Drive 2: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Video Card: 2x CrossFire Dual (ATI Radeon HD 5870 1GB)
Add-on Card: - No Thanks
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 6: Sub-Zero LCS Dual Loop: CPU & Dual SLI/CrossFire Video Cards
H20 Tube Color:Blue Tubing with High-Performance Fluid (UV Lighting Reactive)
Chassis Airflow: Standard Factory Chassis Fans
Internal Lighting: Internal Chassis Lighting System (UV) (Creates Glowing Effect for H20 Tubes)
Enhancements: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
Boost Processor: Stage 2: Overclock the processor between 4.0GHz to 4.2GHz (Requires H20 Cooling Upgrade)
Boost Video Card: - No Thanks, Please do not overclock my video card(s)
Boost Memory: Memory Fan Kit Only (Does not include memory overclocking service)
Boost OS: - No Thanks, Please do not tweak the services on the operating system
Windows OS: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit Edition)
Restore Kit: Digital Storm Specialized Recovery System (DVD Image Based)
Virus Protection: - No Thanks
Office: - No Thanks
Benchmarking: - No Thanks
Install/Test Game: FREE: Please include a free copy of a hot-selling game
Display: - No Thanks
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
External Storage: - No Thanks
Exclusive T-Shirt: FREE: Digital Storm T-Shirt - Black (Medium)
Priority Build: - No Thanks, Ship Within 5-15 Business Days After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: 5 Year Platinum Care Extended Parts & Labor Warranty (Highly Recommended)

something along those lines.

Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2010 at 8:13am
ok a couple questions why not the EVGA X58 4 way sli mobo? i want the best the games i will be playing with be Call of duty, FSX, Starcaft 2, Diablo 3, and a lot more but them are the reason i want the pc really... also the memory wouldnt 12GB of 1600mhz or 6GB of 2000Mhz also... why does DS not offer 12GB of 2000Mhz? and why not 3x GTX 480s again why dont they offer 4 and is 4 gtx 480s better then 3 with a sound card and killer xeno pro? and why not over clock the CPU more videocards and memory? im just wanting to know all of this because i want to know whats better and what stuff i should be looking at in the future
Fearnot View Drop Down

Quote Fearnot Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2010 at 10:44am

EVGA X58 4 SLI Mobo only fits in the Lian case, unless you do something like DST4ME did

3x GTX 480's is pretty much overkill for almost anything lol, my opinion anyways

Only need a sound card if your playing sound through a headset, but its your choice

Can overclock a CPU as much as you want, but it won't keep showing increases in FPS or preformance for gaming that much

Video cards OC'ed is poor in my opinion also, they will only provide like a 3 FPS difference, no point really, save some money put it towards something else

Also overclocking the Cards will make them run hotter, a single GTX 480  already runs at something like 93degrees celcius (however you spell it) , OC'ing THREE of them would make one hell of a hot PC, you would require major cooling

Just my input

Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2010 at 11:13am
what did he do? its overkill like doesnt do anything or just not worth the money because im not worried about cost i just want the best i actually more then likely will be using a headset and overclocking the video cards is free right now so why not do it? and even if they burnt out which they shouldnt because of the liquid cooling... i would be covered by the warrenty correct?
Doc View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2010 at 12:42pm

By overkill he means you're spending alot more money and getting no significant performance improvement.

Yes your cards would be covered by warranty, but is the hassle of burnt cards and replacements worth the 3 FPS you would get by overclocking them? That's something only you could answer for yourself.

Choosing the most expensive options on everything doesn't necessarily mean you have a better perfoming computer.

Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:35pm
whats so what about the memory tho? and should i get a soundcard killer xeno pro or even a phyx card? and the monitors should i be gettin 2560 x 1600? is there a big difference and is it worth 1000 a monitor? money isnt a problem im just wondering because i can get like 5 normal monitors for the price of 1 of them

Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2010 at 2:36pm
and remember i do plan to play FSX and have a full simulator set up with track IR matrox pedals and all the panels saitek off or something diff if i find
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2010 at 4:22pm
you don't need the 4x sli, it has nothing you will notice.

the setups I provided are so that you can play at highest settings and high aa, so anything pass that would not be noticed, you will get over 60 fps in the games you mentioned, FSX does not use sli.

you don't need or will see no performance gain from 12GB of ram vs 6GB, with the 1600MHz vs 2000MHz, the difference is not going to be noticeable with the setup you have, so in short, when the cpu and gpu are already giving you over 60 fps in those games, whatever else you do to get more fps is pointless and will not really be noticed, not till you get a 3D monitor, in short ram wise leave everything as they are, but if you want 2000MHz ram cause you getting a high-end system and want a high-end ram, then go ahead.

again triple sli 480 is pointless and will not give much noticable gain in 2560 x 1600, only a few games might take advantage of that, tri cf/sli scaling is better then quad, so you don't want quad anyways.

sound card is up to you, if sound quality is important to you then I guess sound card is good, I'm no expert in sound cards.

killer xeno pro is pure waste of money and will not give you any gains.

again for gaming higher oc to produce more fps will not matter much, for gaming stage 1 oc is all you need, but feel free to go stage higher in oc if you like, pass stage one is mainly preference if you are just gaming.

ocing the gpu is ok but the oc they do here is low and provides very little gain and again, once you are getting 60 fps more gain is not noticeable, but again matter of preference, if you like to then go for it.

don't oc the memory, it can be problematic.

forget physx card.

higher res has better details in monitors. also an ips panel on a monitor has much better picture quality, this will make the ips panel more expensive than tn panels that are much cheaper and have less picture quality.

Edited by DST4ME - 14 May 2010 at 4:25pm

Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2010 at 5:03pm
ok well tyvm uve helped me a lot and i just have 1 more question if u could... if i went with with the 4 video cards, more memory and faster and the overclocks what would be the fastest FPS i could get in say FSX or COD:MW2 also not sure if any of u play it but do u know of any accessories for FSX?
Raif View Drop Down

Quote Raif Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2010 at 5:38pm
as of now tri sli or cf scales better then quad so there is no point in spending the money unless your doing folding or making 3d animation movies

you don't want a ton of ram since it lowers your maximum oc
2.5 Ghz Core duo
Nvidia 9500 gt
3 gb 1033 Mhz ram

if we can't answer a question shoot a e-mail here.

[email protected]
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2010 at 6:37pm
more memory could give you lower oc, lower oc, lower fps in fsx and other games.

at 2560 x 1600 if you had 4 gpus, I could come in the middle of night and remove 2 of them, and the next day you would never notice, plus tri sli will get better fps then quad sli, again please keep in mind once over 60 fps, you can't really tell the difference, so whether you got dual sli or quad sli, won't really be noticed.

Also as I said, FSX does not use sli, so for fsx, anything pass a single card is not used, from what I understand.

in cod you gonna be getting around 90 - 100 fps with dual sli/cf.

DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 14 May 2010 at 7:30pm
if the budget allows better get 3 GTX 480's... he can AVG at least  30 FPS then on Metro 2033. Ouch and Arma 2 and Stalker COP, and Crysis, Crysis warhead, ect

Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 May 2010 at 11:30am
lol sry but im back with a couple more questions... first off i dont know why i never asked before but since its only 2 cards whats better 2 GTX 480s or 2 Radeon 5970s and also what is the best 2560 x 1600 monitor or is it the Dell 3008 the best.. also how important is liquid cooling? i mean i know obviously without it i cant / shouldnt overclock but whats the risk of like my video card burning out where i live its not really that hot (michigan) but might be moving somewhere hotter i most like am going to get liquid cooling i dont know how to do it myself so id order from digital storm problem im having is i can build this computer with the 4 way evga motherboard 12gb 2000mhz memory and 5 1.5 tb harddrives and 2 blu ray drives for about 2000 less... now obviously here id get the 5 year warranty and dont have to do any of it myself but thats kind of a big difference
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 May 2010 at 1:59pm
2 5970's suck, 3 5870's, or 3 480's = great performance... 2 480's will be too weak for a lot of games with a 30" monitor.
3 GTX 480's would be nice to have liquid cooled, but it takes a lot of cooling capacity to do it.
most defiantly overclock the 480's, problem is Digital Storm never puts even a mild overclock on the GPU's.. but the GTX 480 responds very very well to overclocking.
roadkingbill View Drop Down

Quote roadkingbill Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 May 2010 at 5:35pm
Is it worth it to OC  a GTX 480 on LQ ? As in will you see a improvement in game play ?
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 May 2010 at 5:56pm
you can pick up 20%-25% more performance. so that is a bigger gain than going from a 470 to a 480..
xXPCGamerZXx View Drop Down

Quote xXPCGamerZXx Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 May 2010 at 8:29pm
Can you request digital storm to overclock that much or are there some restrictions?
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 May 2010 at 12:19am
I have never seen Digital Storm overclock a GPU more than just a tiny little baby small bit.  so I doubt it. lol

Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 May 2010 at 8:38am
wait so i want 3 video cards? what is the best 2560 x 1600 monitor or is it the Dell 3008 the best? or is 2560 x 1600 even the best for gaming... for call of duty i dont think id play on that res because i also play it for ps3/xbox and i dont want to get used to a diff resolution but i think it would be better for FSX also how important is liquid cooling? i mean i know obviously without it i cant / shouldnt overclock but whats the risk of like my video card burning out where i live its not really that hot (michigan) but might be moving somewhere hotter i most like am going to get liquid cooling i dont know how to do it myself so id order from digital storm problem im having is i can build this computer with the 4 way evga motherboard 12gb 2000mhz memory and 5 1.5 tb harddrives and 2 blu ray drives for about 2000 less... now obviously here id get the 5 year warranty and dont have to do any of it myself but thats kind of a big difference
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 May 2010 at 1:55pm
if you don't want nice graphics, and the eye candy, then why get a PC gaming rig? just get a Wii if you like crappy looking games.. The whole idea behind PC gaming is beautiful graphics, fluid game play, not blocky crappy diarrhea looking poo that is displayed on a a PS3/X box

Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 May 2010 at 3:00pm
exactly thats why i keep asking all these questions but im not really gettings straight answers... u normally answer 1 question without explaining... and that d4st guy told me i only need 2 video card but ur saying 3 so im asking... but if ur talkin about why i am going to play cod on 1920 x 1080 its because i play cod on gamebattles.com on both ps3 and xbox as well and i dont want to get used to different video settings where i can see different things because the pc ladder on there is dead
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:10pm
if you are going to run low resolution then you only need 2 GPU's. also get a small monitor 21.5", one that is 1920x1080. play the native size.. you are wanting a Ferrari to drive 10MPH to the end of the block.. makes no sense.
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:38pm
Let's see if I can sort this out for you. Your passions are FSX and COD online, right? FSX is not coded to take any advantage of more than one video card, if DST4ME is correct, and I have read that elsewhere myself. You are going to play your other fave with your monitor res gimped for what seems to me to be a very good reason. At that res, one card would give you very good framerates. You seem committed to 2 cards, and are wondering about 3. DST4ME says in almost all games, your framerates will be high enough you could not detect with your human eye any difference between 2 and 3 cards. justin.kerr disagrees with this, but he hasn't been very specific. I think it would be helpful if they could resolve this in terms of your specific situation.
Your question about the best 30" monitor on the planet goes mostly unanswered at the moment IMHO because few know that much about them. The Dell 3008 is a very highly regarded monitor. Google 30" monitors. Since they start around $1200 and require load of space we don't have, I don't think a lot of us have them.
You keep saying you should not OC without LC, but that is not correct. The high end air coolers offered here are fine for a gaming OC. It's not the greatest idea in the world to OC video cards, as the gain is rarely if ever visible, and the 480 runs hot as it is. It is designed to do that, and it can handle it, but we are talking temps nearly 200 deg F. You really think it's a good idea to raise that for nothing your eye can detect in most cases?
Hope this helps clarify if nothing else. IMHO, your good with 2 cards. adding a third later is a cinch if you ever need it, but you'll probably want the next best card(s) by then instead of a third old one.
Coolermaster Storm Sniper
Intel Core i7 930 3.8GHz OC
EVGA X58 LE
6GB DDR3 1600Mhz Ram
750W Corsair
1TB HDD
1x ATI RadeonHD 5870 1GB
Noctua Dual 120mm
I can make my mind think... anything....
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote justin.kerr Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 May 2010 at 5:47pm
I said 3 cards, because he was talking about 30" monitors and multi monitors, and there is a ton of games that with everything at max settings on a 30" screen you need 3 high end GPU's. and some you still can't play...
FSX or COD needs a bottom end GPU, and a decently clocked quad core.. $1200 PC to do what he wants is way overkill.
thread title is Ultimate PC, but he needs a bottom end PC from what he explains his needs are.. that is where all the confusion lies.

Quote dstormonline Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 16 May 2010 at 6:21pm
ok but i plan to play a lot more games i just dont have a pc that can handle the games right now because i havent upgraded mine in a LONG time because ive been playin console games so i dont know what pc games are really out but ive been watching stuff about FSX and i definately want to get into it i want a computer that can handle ANY game on the best settings thats why i named it like that i just named a few games i knew for sure id want to play and i actually never talked about a 30" monitor i was talkin about 24" tvs as monitors and u told me not to because "they suck" no explaining but recommended that monitor and D4STME said that it is good and i have been looking around at other ones that have that res and i found some by a company called NEC and i think 1 by LG so i was asking you guys what other ones you know of that people have said are good... to be honest i know about computers and i can build it myself and all of that but i dont know what the best stuff right now is which is why i was trying to find out... and i have been looking around and what ive noticed is that digitalstorm definately has the best deal (considering the warranties customer service and they build it) but i also want the computer to look flashy even tho its not the most important thing... but the case i want and ive been contacting ibuypower which they dont answer which is a sign i dont want to order from them but the case i want is the coolermaster HAF 932 i think? and it is painted green and black and i love the look of the case and to deck it out with LED Fans and LCS green and everything id love but i dont want to void my warranty is there a way i can do this? im more worried with the actually computer then the looks tho so if worst comes to worst and i cant get the look i want i still want the best computer possible and i dont see that coming from ibuypower or cyberpower or any other site ive looked at for that matter
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>