FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

UPS Mess

Post Date: 2020-06-09

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nozoritos View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Nozoritos Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: UPS Mess
    Posted: 09 Jun 2020 at 10:30pm
Hey y'all, just wanted to ask a question for anyone currently with their PC in transit right now. I have a Lynx Level 3 on the way, and it's my very first gaming PC, so I'm super excited! However, ever since it shipped out on Friday afternoon, it's been stuck at the Oakland UPS hub since Saturday morning.

First, I got a notification for a delay, and it was pushed back to tomorrow to get delivered. Ever since that morning it's been stuck at Arrival Scan in Oakland. I'm from Texas, so my computer has ways to go, and I doubt that it'll actually get here tomorrow unless there were some scans that happened today or tonight that aren't displaying on the UPS website.

Is anyone here experiencing a similar scenario as me or has just got out of it recently? It would probably ease my impatience/anxiety about knowing my computer is safe and when to expect it leaving the mess of the hub in that area right now. From what I've been reading on some subreddits and other places online, it seems this is happening to a lot of people all over the country. Online shopping and shipping in general just seems like a catastrophe right now.
Ravish them!
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 4:13am
I wish it were not so, but point to the systems across America that are NOT in chaos. It seems only patience will save the day, my friend. Stay safe.
Stellar View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Digital Storm Employee

Quote Stellar Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jun 2020 at 2:20pm
I just checked your tracking number - looks like it's on track to be delivered today.
 Post Reply Post Reply