FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vanquish 2 L2 for WoW?

Post Date: 2015-04-06

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
marshbanks12 View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote marshbanks12 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Vanquish 2 L2 for WoW?
    Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 6:36pm
So let me set the scene for you. I'm a student and don't have a huge budget. I have around 1100$ back from taxes and I decided I'm going to get a gaming computer. The vanquish 2 L2 with a moniter, crappy speakers, crappy keyboard and mouse is 1075$. All I really play is World of Warcraft but I am looking to get more into computer games with such a good computer. I have played WoW since vanilla and have always just used a cheap dell and most recently a black friday deal laptop. It ran WoW around 20 fps in the world and around 7fps in raids. Trust me it was rough. I'm not a hardcore raider and I don't need 70fps in raids. All I want is 50-60fps in the open world and around 30fps while raiding. Will this computer do the job i'm looking for. I'm pretty mechanical but I have no clue about computers and what video card is better and why. I know it would be better to get a L4 vanquish but its not in the budget and I think thats overkill for my needs. So is this the computer I have been looking for? If so it will be on order by the end of this week :) thanks for the help
Pacesetter View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Pacesetter Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 9:37pm

Yes, the Vanquish 2 L2 would be good for WoW. From your description I think it would suit you well. It is a good bit better than the minimum specs that WoW calls for.

Vanquish II Ultimate.
I was laying in bed looking up at the stars and wondered "where is my ceiling?"
 Post Reply Post Reply