Post Date: 2018-07-01

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EsMario View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote EsMario Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Vanquish 7 Level 1
    Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 2:27pm
I've been saving for the past 2 months for a gaming pc and now that I have the money for it, I'm thinking on buying the Vanquish 7 Level 1 to start with, I might upgrade it sometime during November when black friday arrives but for now I'll keep it like that, I want to be able to smoothly run games like Cs go, Overwatch, Rainbow Six Siege, Fortnite, Rise of the Tomb Raider, etc.
Any thoughts, advices or facts that you guys want to share with me will be highly appreciated.
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 4:31pm
Personally, I would save a little longer to get in with the level 2. The level one has integrated graphics, where the level 2 has the GPC card.

You've waited this long get something that play the heck out of all those games.
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Jul 2018 at 5:56pm
If you just can't wait, I can tell you the level one is a very decent platform for adding in a video card later. You could go as high as a 1080 with that CPU and power supply if you wanted to. For the games you mention, I think a 1060 would be your sweet spot.

From now 'til then, the integrated graphics on chip will do better in some of those games than others, and you'll just have to play with settings a little to see where you want to be. IMO, you will be able to play them all with a compromise or two. Probably the most demanding would be Tomb Raider.
 Post Reply Post Reply