FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Waiting Party

Post Date: 2020-04-23

Post Reply Post Reply
Page  123 4>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LibertyLoaded View Drop Down
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote LibertyLoaded Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Waiting Party
    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 1:20pm
So gonna put it right out there that I am terrible at waiting for things. I got so impressed by DS that they won me over from Mac to their high powered and awesome looking systems.

The thing is i waited so long to upgrade that my old computer is literally good for nothing. I like gaming enough to be stoked about having a computer that can handle it but my real passion is that I do digital art and I also want to start streaming my art sessions for a bit for fun, something that my new set up should breeze through.......... when it gets here lol

So yeah I’m really excited, and I find myself checking these forums a lot instead of bothering customer service people who have better things to do. Like seriously I’m only in stage 1.........

Ive almost written a post about my impatience several times but then I talk myself down off the cliff because no one cares about my very first world impatience problem, but then I think maybe others are going through the same thing as me..... so I’m venting and inviting anyone else who needs to let it out no matter how silly it seems to join me!

How Are the rest of you in waiting land feeling today?
Are you also so freaking excited?????
Got any exciting stage updates to share?
What game or program are you most excited about running first?
Stellar View Drop Down
Digital Storm Employee

Quote Stellar Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 4:26pm
Hey Liberty - new PC anxiety is very real! Rest assured that we are doing the best we can to make sure you get a rock-solid PC even throughout the COVID-19 delays.

Nice build choice, btw.

Quote LibertyLoaded Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 7:07pm
I believe! Take your time! I’m just having fun being excited 😆
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE
The Kokopelli kid

Online Status: Online
  Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Apr 2020 at 7:24pm
I haven't been a DS "waiter" for several years now, but I definitely empathize. The good news is that the wait will definitely be worth it. I think the best piece of advice I can give you as a two-time former "waiter" myself is to try not to agonize over the wait, though I know that can be rough. Big%20Smile For what it's worth my two DS rigs are 10 and 7 years old respectively, I donated the 10 year old one a bit ago but know it's still going, as is this 7 year old one. So the amount of time you'll need to wait to get your rig is very low compared to how long it should last you. Awesome
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 5:53am
LibertyLoaded, what did you get?
Brian954 View Drop Down

Quote Brian954 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 7:19am
Originally posted by LibertyLoaded

So gonna put it right out there that I am terrible at waiting for things. I got so impressed by DS that they won me over from Mac to their high powered and awesome looking systems.

The thing is i waited so long to upgrade that my old computer is literally good for nothing. I like gaming enough to be stoked about having a computer that can handle it but my real passion is that I do digital art and I also want to start streaming my art sessions for a bit for fun, something that my new set up should breeze through.......... when it gets here lol

So yeah I’m really excited, and I find myself checking these forums a lot instead of bothering customer service people who have better things to do. Like seriously I’m only in stage 1.........

Ive almost written a post about my impatience several times but then I talk myself down off the cliff because no one cares about my very first world impatience problem, but then I think maybe others are going through the same thing as me..... so I’m venting and inviting anyone else who needs to let it out no matter how silly it seems to join me!

How Are the rest of you in waiting land feeling today?
Are you also so freaking excited?????
Got any exciting stage updates to share?
What game or program are you most excited about running first?

I'm right there with you! I recently purchased my first PC ever on the 11th of April and have been checking for updates every day! I definitely have a good dose of both anxiety and excitement. It will be such a moment of relief when it arrives!    

Quote LibertyLoaded Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Tidgxor

I haven't been a DS "waiter" for several years now, but I definitely empathize. The good news is that the wait will definitely be worth it. I think the best piece of advice I can give you as a two-time former "waiter" myself is to try not to agonize over the wait, though I know that can be rough. Big%20Smile For what it's worth my two DS rigs are 10 and 7 years old respectively, I donated the 10 year old one a bit ago but know it's still going, as is this 7 year old one. So the amount of time you'll need to wait to get your rig is very low compared to how long it should last you. Awesome

That does bring me some calm knowing I wont be going through it again anytime soon. The less than 6 years was far too short on the last one! Hopefully in 10 years I’ll be reminiscing with you about my first DS rig!

Quote LibertyLoaded Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by Cretae

Here’s what I’m waiting for. Remembering I’m a Mac convert the obvious good looking chica around here is the Bolt X of course! I tried (maybe futile I know) to future proof a bit making sure I have plenty of power for upgrades down the road. Went AMD instead of intel after researching a lot and decided my multitasking needs and desire for future upgrade compatibility.

System Configuration:

Chassis Model: Digital Storm BOLT X
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Side Window: Edge to Edge Premium Acrylic
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X (8-Core) 4.5 GHz Turbo
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-I Gaming (Wi-Fi) (AMD X570) (Mini-ITX) (Up to 1x PCI-E Device)
System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Digital Storm Performance Series
Power Supply: 700W Digital Storm Performance Series (Modular) (80 Plus Platinum) (Supports up to GTX TITAN Xp)
Expansion Bay: - No Thanks
Optical Drive: - No Thanks
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (500GB Digital Storm M.2 Performance Series)
Storage Set 2: 1x SSD M.2 (500GB Digital Storm M.2 Performance Series)
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: - No Thanks
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB (VR Ready)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
HPC Processor: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: Digital Storm HydroLux PRO LITE (CPU Only)
HydroLux Tubing Style: Flexible Tubing (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)
HydroLux Fluid Color: White Flexible Tubing + Clear Fluid (Requires HydroLux Liquid Cooling System)
Cable Management: Exotic Cable Management - White - (Cable Combs with Custom Color Sleeved Extension Cables)
Chassis Fans: Standard Black Fans
Internal Lighting: Remote Controlled Advanced RGB Internal + Front Panel LED Lighting
Airflow Control: Digital Storm Thermal Management Control Board & Software
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: - No Thanks
CPU Boost: Stock Factory Turbo Boost Advanced Automatic Overclocking
Graphics: Yes, Overclock the video card(s) as much as possible with complete stability
OS Boost: Yes, Disable and tweak all of the non-crucial services on the operating system
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: USB Drive - Windows 10 Installation (Format and Clean Install)
Virus Protection: Windows Defender Antivirus (Built-in to Windows 10)
Office: - No Thanks
Mouse Pad: - No Thanks
Display: ASUS 24 inch VP248QG (75Hz Refresh) (1ms Response) (1920x1080)
Surge Shield: - No Thanks
Speakers: - No Thanks
Keyboard: - No Thanks
Mouse: - No Thanks
Branded Gear: - No Thanks
Priority Build: - No Thanks, 6 Week Ship Estimate After Order Is Successfully Processed
Warranty: Life-time Expert Care with 3 Year Limited Warranty (3 Year Labor & 1 Year Part Replacement)

Quote LibertyLoaded Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 3:08pm
Originally posted by Brian954

I'm right there with you! I recently purchased my first PC ever on the 11th of April and have been checking for updates every day! I definitely have a good dose of both anxiety and excitement. It will be such a moment of relief when it arrives!    

Awesome I’m so stoked for you!!!!!!!! What is the first thing or game you plan to fire up?
Grey Wolfe View Drop Down

Quote Grey Wolfe Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 3:58pm
I hear ya on the waiting. Usually I am very patient, but, haven't been able to game in about 5 years and now that I've ordered, I want my computer delivered yesterday......lol.

Ordered mine on 04/14, so today makes 8 working days. Still in stage 1. Oh well, good things come to those who wait.

Cretae helped me config mine. Knowledgeable gentleman for sure.

Can't wait to play Fallout 4!!!

GW
t0mt0m View Drop Down

Quote t0mt0m Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 24 Apr 2020 at 10:43pm
Ordered on 10 April
Stage 2 as of 24 April.
Grey Wolfe View Drop Down

Quote Grey Wolfe Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 12:30am
Originally posted by t0mt0m

Ordered on 10 April
Stage 2 as of 24 April.

GRATZ!!!
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 6:03am

Here’s what I’m waiting for. Remembering I’m a Mac convert the obvious good looking chica around here is the Bolt X of course! I tried (maybe futile I know) to future proof a bit making sure I have plenty of power for upgrades down the road. Went AMD instead of intel after researching a lot and decided my multitasking needs and desire for future upgrade compatibility.

Nice rig! I'm impressed with the new AMD as well.

I wouldn't be me if I didn't point out one little niggle. For Storage Set 1, that's a SATA SSD. The new Seagate Firecuda M.2 is an NVMe about 5x faster. It's $21 and marries up with your AMD mobo as a PCIe gen 4 part. It's never too late to change a part until you go to stress testing. Just sayin'.
t0mt0m View Drop Down

Quote t0mt0m Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by Grey Wolfe

Ordered on 10 April
Stage 2 as of 24 April.

GRATZ!!!

W00t.
Thank You!
Another update as of today (25 April) --
10 April -- Order Placed
24 April -- Stage 2
25 April -- Stage 3

The anxiety and anticipation is growing!!
I am actually quite surprised -- I was not expecting Stage 2 --> Stage 3 so quickly and on a Saturday..!

Thank You DS! Stay safe, stay healthy!

Quote LibertyLoaded Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 9:13pm

Nice rig! I'm impressed with the new AMD as well.

I wouldn't be me if I didn't point out one little niggle. For Storage Set 1, that's a SATA SSD. The new Seagate Firecuda M.2 is an NVMe about 5x faster. It's $21 and marries up with your AMD mobo as a PCIe gen 4 part. It's never too late to change a part until you go to stress testing. Just sayin'.

That sounds like a dank idea, I’ll email support about it. I think I saw you make a similar recommend to someone else while reading posts after I ordered and I was wondering if i should. Thanks Cretae!どうもありがとう!

Quote LibertyLoaded Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 25 Apr 2020 at 9:15pm

W00t.
Thank You!
10 April -- Order Placed
24 April -- Stage 2
25 April -- Stage 3

I am actually quite surprised -- I was not expecting Stage 2 --> Stage 3 so quickly and on a Saturday..!

Awesome congrats!!!! Not long now!
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Apr 2020 at 5:01am

That sounds like a dank idea, I’ll email support about it. I think I saw you make a similar recommend to someone else while reading posts after I ordered and I was wondering if i should. Thanks Cretae!どうもありがとう!

Only too glad to help!   
Muz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Muz Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 Apr 2020 at 2:02pm
Nice. I'm a 3-timer here as i just purchased a new custom Lynx for my wife. I'm jealous because her build is better than mine and she doesn't even game! Harr... But when the 30xx cards come out q4, i'll be replacing my 970 and will once again reign in as #1!
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 4:08am
      Ya done gud, Muz.   

BTW, I think I remember having some dialogue with you on this Forum back in 2010. IIRC, I ended up with the HP ZR24w monitor you had, but I don't remember if you recommended it to me. I'm still on it; still love it.

Edited by Cretae - 27 Apr 2020 at 4:36am
Muz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Muz Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 10:12am
Yup thats a goodie. I actually gave that to my wife 2 years ago when i got my 2nd DS here as i wanted to go up to 1440p. Rockin a predator now and its pretty good. Shes still using that monitor.

Ya done gud, Muz.   

BTW, I think I remember having some dialogue with you on this Forum back in 2010. IIRC, I ended up with the HP ZR24w monitor you had, but I don't remember if you recommended it to me. I'm still on it; still love it.
Dismay View Drop Down

Quote Dismay Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 6:47pm
Im in the same boat. The first week after purchasing the PC I kept watching youtube unboxing lol. I have stopped since then. Now... my PC should be shipping next week.... and from the HYPE... I find myself viewing the forums HOPING it doesn't get delayed again.

NEW to the PC master race!!!! Have played console games since I was a kid and all my friends have moved to PC. Soooo yeah, I think my friends are just as excited as I am sometimes.
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 4:14am

Quote LibertyLoaded Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 29 Apr 2020 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Dismay

Im in the same boat. The first week after purchasing the PC I kept watching youtube unboxing lol. I have stopped since then. Now... my PC should be shipping next week.... and from the HYPE... I find myself viewing the forums HOPING it doesn't get delayed again.

NEW to the PC master race!!!! Have played console games since I was a kid and all my friends have moved to PC. Soooo yeah, I think my friends are just as excited as I am sometimes.

OMG that sounds exactly like what I have done. I have watched so many unboxings for systems that are not even the same as mine! Lol I don’t know why it helps but it really does!

Stoked for you that you will get your system soon!!!!
t0mt0m View Drop Down

Quote t0mt0m Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 30 Apr 2020 at 1:07pm

W00t.
Thank You!
10 April -- Order Placed
24 April -- Stage 2
25 April -- Stage 3

Quick Update For Anyone Interested (Ordered an Aventum-X)

10 April -- Order Placed
24 April -- Stage 2
25 April -- Stage 3
30 April -- Stage 4

I am a bit interested as to the shipping -- I live in an apartment, the street is narrow and will definitely not accommodate a large truck such as an eighteen-wheeler. Does anyone have experience with such a situation? Would the freight company (I assume UPS), require me to pick-up the crate from their local warehouse (if they're unable to get a truck in close proximity to my apartment building)?

Edited by t0mt0m - 30 Apr 2020 at 1:10pm
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 May 2020 at 4:13am
That might be possible, but it's the delivery company's job to DELIVER it to you. It will come into your area, and the locals will know exactly what's needed to get it there. This is an educated guess from a couple of years working on moving vans. Obviously we had to get the goods to the customer, and it was entirely routine.
MadSpit View Drop Down

Quote MadSpit Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 May 2020 at 5:20am
Jealous. Still stage 2 placed order on 09 April. Good stuff though. Once you get your PC make Sure you post pictures

W00t.
Thank You!
10 April -- Order Placed
24 April -- Stage 2
25 April -- Stage 3

10 April -- Order Placed
24 April -- Stage 2
25 April -- Stage 3
30 April -- Stage 4

I am a bit interested as to the shipping -- I live in an apartment, the street is narrow and will definitely not accommodate a large truck such as an eighteen-wheeler. Does anyone have experience with such a situation? Would the freight company (I assume UPS), require me to pick-up the crate from their local warehouse (if they're unable to get a truck in close proximity to my apartment building)?
t0mt0m View Drop Down

Quote t0mt0m Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 May 2020 at 2:50pm
Originally posted by MadSpit

Jealous. Still stage 2 placed order on 09 April. Good stuff though. Once you get your PC make Sure you post pictures

W00t.
Thank You!
10 April -- Order Placed
24 April -- Stage 2
25 April -- Stage 3

10 April -- Order Placed
24 April -- Stage 2
25 April -- Stage 3
30 April -- Stage 4

@MadSpit -- Which model did you order? It may be parts/components availability holding you up.
t0mt0m View Drop Down

Quote t0mt0m Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 May 2020 at 2:52pm

That might be possible, but it's the delivery company's job to DELIVER it to you. It will come into your area, and the locals will know exactly what's needed to get it there. This is an educated guess from a couple of years working on moving vans. Obviously we had to get the goods to the customer, and it was entirely routine.

Makes sense! I figured - worst-case scenario, I will have to rent a small box truck with a lift gate. But, hopefully the local folks have the means as you said. Either way -- anxiety is growing by the day! Thank you!
MadSpit View Drop Down

Quote MadSpit Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 May 2020 at 9:46pm

@T0mt0m this is the build

Chassis Model: Digital Storm Lumos
Exterior Finish: - Standard Factory Finish
Trim Accents: - Standard Factory Finish
Processor: Intel Core i9-9900K (5.0 GHz Turbo) (16-Thread) (8-Core) 3.6 GHz
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PRO CARBON AC (Wi-Fi) (Intel Z390 Chipset) (Up to 3x PCI-E Devices)
System Memory: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz Corsair Dominator Platinum DHX (Extreme-Performance)
Power Supply: 850W Corsair / EVGA / Thermaltake (Modular) (80 Plus Gold)
Expansion Bay: TPM Module (Trusted Platform Module)
Optical Drive: - No Thanks
Storage Set 1: 1x SSD M.2 (500GB Seagate FireCuda 520) (NVM Express) (Gen4 PCIe)
Storage Set 2: 1x Storage (2TB Seagate / Toshiba / Hitachi)
Storage Set 3: - No Thanks
RAID Config: - No Thanks
RAID Card: - No Thanks
Internet Access: High Speed Network Port (Supports High-Speed Cable / DSL / Network Connections)
Graphics Card(s): 1x GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER 8GB (VR Ready)
Sound Card: Integrated Motherboard Audio
HPC Processor: - No Thanks
Extreme Cooling: H20: Stage 2: Digital Storm Vortex Liquid CPU Cooler (Dual Fan) (Fully Sealed + No Maintenance)
HydroLux Tubing Style: - Not Applicable, I do not have a custom HydroLux liquid cooling system selected
HydroLux Fluid Color: - Not Applicable, I do not have a custom HydroLux liquid cooling system selected
Cable Management: Premium Cable Management (Strategically Routed & Organized for Airflow)
Chassis Fans: Thermaltake Riing Plus (RGB Fans) (Software Controlled Effects)
Internal Lighting: Digital Storm LED Lighting System
Airflow Control: - No Thanks
Chassis Mods: - No Thanks
Noise Reduction: - No Thanks
LaserMark: Option Not Available
CPU Boost: Stock Factory Turbo Boost Advanced Automatic Overclocking
Graphics: Yes, Overclock the video card(s) as much as possible with complete stability
OS Boost: Yes, Disable and tweak all of the non-crucial services on the operating system
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional (64-Bit Edition)
Recovery Tools: USB Drive - Windows 10 Installation (Format and Clean Install)

I called them about a week ago they said it should ship between may11th-May 20

smfcpa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote smfcpa Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 May 2020 at 12:26am

W00t.
Thank You!
10 April -- Order Placed
24 April -- Stage 2
25 April -- Stage 3

10 April -- Order Placed
24 April -- Stage 2
25 April -- Stage 3
30 April -- Stage 4

I also ordered a Aventum X. UPS only shipped items to your home that it delivery person can handle manually. Your computer is coming commercial freight all the way to your delivery address.

I live in a forest on a class A road in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. I have no close by neighbors. The road dead ends on both ends. A short spur road connects my road to a major road about 1 1/2 miles from my house. On a busy day 3 cars pass by my house (the mailman, the newspaper delivery guy, and somebody who is lost).   Below are some pictures of the delivery of my last DS computer delivery and a picture of my property from a drone.   

Also my timetable for my computer is way different than yours.

Ordered: 3/22
Stage 3: 4/21
Stage 4: 4/26

build # (2921667)
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 May 2020 at 1:22am
Originally posted by smfcpa

/incoming thread derail/

@smfcpa.... As a suburbanite in a rather large metropolitan area (SF Bay Area) may I just say that I am absolutely green with envy at your "neighborhood". May I ask how far you have to travel for basic provisions? And, being in upper Michigan how many days/weeks a year are you ultimately trapped in your home due to the weather?

Finally, that's one heck of a drone shot.
smfcpa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote smfcpa Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 May 2020 at 2:45am
Originally posted by Snaike

/incoming thread derail/

@smfcpa.... As a suburbanite in a rather large metropolitan area (SF Bay Area) may I just say that I am absolutely green with envy at your "neighborhood". May I ask how far you have to travel for basic provisions? And, being in upper Michigan how many days/weeks a year are you ultimately trapped in your home due to the weather?

Finally, that's one heck of a drone shot.

I spent 3 years in Chicago going to college and 10 years in NYC practicing law doing corporate tax free exchanges, coming home on Friday nights in my suit and briefcase when others were coming from partying. I decided life was to short and switched to teaching.

It's 15 miles to Marquette, MI. We get 15 to 30 feet of snow in the winter. This winter was a little under 20 feet. I have a 4WD pickup with dedicated snow tires so the snow never stops me.
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 May 2020 at 4:16am
Great story! Thanks for sharing. I grew up in Chicagoland, but moved to Florida (Tampa Bay) only a bit less than 43 years ago. Chi-town is still "Home"??!
Tidgxor View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE
The Kokopelli kid

Online Status: Online
  Quote Tidgxor Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 May 2020 at 8:40pm

I spent 3 years in Chicago going to college and 10 years in NYC practicing law doing corporate tax free exchanges, coming home on Friday nights in my suit and briefcase when others were coming from partying. I decided life was to short and switched to teaching.

It's 15 miles to Marquette, MI. We get 15 to 30 feet of snow in the winter. This winter was a little under 20 feet. I have a 4WD pickup with dedicated snow tires so the snow never stops me.

An official DS Yooper Big%20Smile - love the photos, thanks for sharing! Also your career path is amazingly similar to my own, glad to hear you followed the beat of your own drum. Strong
smfcpa View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote smfcpa Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 May 2020 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by Tidgxor

An official DS Yooper Big%20Smile - love the photos, thanks for sharing! Also your career path is amazingly similar to my own, glad to hear you followed the beat of your own drum. Strong

Are you a yooper? However you have to be born in the UP to be a true yooper, so I am an interloper.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>