Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Vigoon1st View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Vigoon1st Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Way to digitally record
    Posted: 14 Apr 2013 at 9:11am
Hello,

I am wondering if anybody knows how I can (preferably legally) either record a song off youtube onto my computer (to add to my media playlist) or even if I own a DVD/Bluray movie containing the song, is there a way to record it off there for the same purpose?

(the reasoning being, I recently found a song that really moves me, but the original music CD is no longer produced,(and I cannot afford the $700 price tag for a used one on ebay) and the song doesn't come in mp3 format....So I am assuming my only options are recording off a youtube channel, or purchasing the movie dvd that also contains the song. But either way I need to be able to add it to a playlist (so I can set it to loop).

Thank you for any and all help.
mw2freak1111 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote mw2freak1111 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 18 Jun 2013 at 6:58am
A program called youtube downshare allowed me to download the videos, maybe you can just convert the file to a mp3.
Ariktu View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Ariktu Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 20 Jun 2013 at 12:04am
I use an addon called downloadhelper for my Firefox browser that lets me save videos.

It seems to have an option for MP3's so I assume it would do it fine although I have never used it for that purpose.
 Post Reply Post Reply