FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What are the best places to play online?

Post Date: 2018-09-20

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LisaMark View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote LisaMark Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: What are the best places to play online?
    Posted: 20 Sep 2018 at 10:44am
I've been looking around at some gaming communities, ideally with tournament style play. Can anyone recommend a good one?

Was considering blake games (blakegames.com) as the game selection looks good. Has anyone played here, if so how is the community in terms of fair play and cheating prevention? One thing I can't stand...
Any other ones you guys know of?
Bernord View Drop Down

Quote Bernord Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Oct 2018 at 12:11pm
Have you tried "umggaming"? I won't link to the website, don't want to promote anything in this forum. They seem well developed multi platform tournament host, but they are not like blakegames. They use the existing games to host the tournaments and then somehow calculate the prize, i don't know
NerdyGamer18 View Drop Down

Quote NerdyGamer18 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 04 Oct 2018 at 9:20pm
I used to play a bunch of classic arcade games, this was almost a decade ago but the site is still up last time I checked. You can find yourself sitting there playing games all the goodies for hours straight. Freearcade.com
Chalpie View Drop Down

Quote Chalpie Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Oct 2018 at 12:44pm
Well kongregate, armorgames and newgrounds are some of the biggest web game platforms online, sure you can find some multiplayer minigames there, but i believe it's not what you're looking for?
 Post Reply Post Reply