FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which computer to buy

Post Date: 2014-09-11

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
some1thatneeedshelp View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote some1thatneeedshelp Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Which computer to buy
    Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 4:47pm
Budget:
[not much]

Expectations:
[over 40 fps]

Usage:
[Gaming and school work]

Special Needs:
[Good performance on World of Tanks]

Saved Ticket #: [Please Type Here]

Specifications:
[I play world of tanks but the computer i have can no longer run the game as the games developers are adding better graphics so my computer is to weak. Which computer can run the game with 40 fps or more on everything max? Was looking at the vanquish 2 and also the virtue.]
danjw1 View Drop Down

Quote danjw1 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Sep 2014 at 5:21pm
The Vanquish 2 is your best bet, it is the best power for the money from DS. They are prebuilt and can not be modified.
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away
Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 12:20am
Hey Some1 ...  I, too, played the heck out of WoT on my old machine.  Never started a battle on time and usually, in furballs in the cities, would play at 6-12 fps with everything turned down to off/minimum.  (Ensk/Himmelsdorf were unplayable).

I would recommend the Vanquish II level 3 or 4.  It can't be modified, as danjw1 said above, but it's a great machine for those on a budget.  The difference between the two is the SSD, Cooler and an NVidia 770 or 760.  Both will play WoT (with VSync) at a steady 60fps.  I have had my WoT drop to 35-40 in intense battles, but to be honese with all the eye-candy going on, I never even noticed the slow down.

If your budget allows, the Vanquish II Ultimate is the a great choice for us gamers.

Welcome to the forums and please, ask any questions you may come up with.. we love to help.

Cheers!Big%20Smile
Nav View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Employee

Quote Nav Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 9:35am
I would agree with the above posts in stating the Lv.3 or Lv. 4 Vanquish would be the best option for you.

Let us know which route you go!
some1thatneeedshelp View Drop Down

Quote some1thatneeedshelp Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Sep 2014 at 5:27pm
Alrighty guys. Thank you for your opinions, seems like I will be getting the vanquish 2. Probably level 3 might put some thinking into level 4.
 Post Reply Post Reply