FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Why is the internet freaking out over Battlefield

Post Date: 2018-06-06

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jerrar View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Jerrar Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Why is the internet freaking out over Battlefield
    Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 5:05am
Why does it have to be historically accurate? If its fun to play then that is all that matters.
forrest74 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Quote forrest74 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 7:39am
You are thinking that it is just a game?
JudgeJury View Drop Down

Quote JudgeJury Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 15 Aug 2018 at 8:33am
Why do you think that Battlefield is just game? I think games related to war and shooting, are not just plain games, they tell a story that happened or gonna happen in future; that's why marketing makes people so hyped about battlefield or other shooter games
K00lk4tty View Drop Down

Quote K00lk4tty Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 19 Aug 2018 at 4:49am
Because the game is freaking awesome. As the user stated above war games and shooting games are extremely popular for a reason, they tell a story and you're a character in that book.
AngelaWilliams View Drop Down

Quote AngelaWilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 22 Aug 2018 at 3:06am
Battlefield will always make you feel like a small part of big battle, you will be like a soldier of the team who is controlling everything to complete objectives. Doesn’t matter at which class or squad you are, each team have a specific role. So yes agreed with others as it is just not a game only. I think you should play it once and you will realize it.
Morphiekid View Drop Down

Quote Morphiekid Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 23 Aug 2018 at 1:20am
Never played battlefield, but I saw commercialsome for it and it does look pretty cool. The graphics on it makes it have that realistic feel free to it seems like but that's not really my style game. I think my friend has it, I might give it a try next time it go over her house, but I don't think I would buy it. Money is tight as it is..
Megan aka morphie
SmeagalType View Drop Down

Quote SmeagalType Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 28 Aug 2018 at 10:13pm
Have you played it before? If you have then you know why man, when you play that sh!t it's like you're really out on the battlefield, that game is so realistic it's not even funny. I love that game.
You can do it!
kingdomslayer View Drop Down

Quote kingdomslayer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:56pm
There's sp much thing happening just because of a game omg, i never played it before so I don't really know but I'll definitely give it a try!
muppetrat View Drop Down

Quote muppetrat Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Sep 2018 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by kingdomslayer

There's sp much thing happening just because of a game omg, i never played it before so I don't really know but I'll definitely give it a try!

Yeah you should really give it a try ! Tell us what you think about it after you tried it :)
Sideer View Drop Down

Quote Sideer Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 8:58am
The case with battlefield series is that it has a certain feeling, immersive graphics based not only on realism, but the autonomous world.

Battlefield games feel like with you or without, they are living the war, you don't feel in the place full of npc and empty buildings, that is battlefield's main feature.

Given the latest freakout, it is because they overproduced some thing in the game and it feels more arcade-ish and kinda not battlefield
Jerrar View Drop Down

Quote Jerrar Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 17 Sep 2018 at 1:57am
Originally posted by Morphiekid

Never played battlefield, but I saw commercialsome for it and it does look pretty cool. The graphics on it makes it have that realistic feel free to it seems like but that's not really my style game. I think my friend has it, I might give it a try next time it go over her house, but I don't think I would buy it. Money is tight as it is..

That is fine, it's realistic but why does it have to be historically accurate to be realistic? It can give you the feeling of being in a battle as a member of a squad in a fantasy setting as well.

I have not played the previous games but I am interested in this new one.

Edited by Jerrar - 17 Sep 2018 at 1:59am
 Post Reply Post Reply