FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Windows not recognizing drivers

Post Date: 2010-05-26

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Spetsnaz View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Spetsnaz Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Windows not recognizing drivers
    Posted: 26 May 2010 at 2:42am
I just received and setup my new DS computer. First thing I did was update the drivers for the GTX 480, downloaded Itunes, etc. I then restarted my computer, and plugged in the 3D Stereoscopic device and my Itouch. The small window popped up saying "New device detected, installing drivers" I waited a minute and both failed to update.  I tried it again a few more times, same result. I put in the 3D driver disc and tried to install the drivers off the disk and it said that my hardware is not compatible with the 3D drivers.

Then I tried to work on my Itouch however my computer fails to recognize it and as a result Itunes will not allow me to update my itouch or utilize it once I plug it in.

My knowledge with this stuff is quite limited so I am unsure what to do. I was under the impression that the GTX 480 WAS compatible with 3D technology, and I not sure why my computer will not recognize either my 3D stereoscopic device or my itouch...or install either of them for that matter.

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

- Alex
Spetsnaz View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Spetsnaz Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 26 May 2010 at 3:19am
I fixed the Itouch issue, somehow, I am not sure how.

I am still having troubles with my 3D stuff though.
 Post Reply Post Reply