FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wireless Card

Post Date: 2010-09-01

 Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rayfinkle View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 99
  Quote rayfinkle Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: Wireless Card
    Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 2:20pm
Don't laugh. Okay, you can laugh a little.

So I just got my new rig. I'm beyond happy... windows starting up in 6 seconds? gtfo. Anyway, I haven't had a desktop in so long, that I didn't think about how I would connect it to the internet.

So... I'm just going to run and get a wireless card since the ethernet cord I would need would have to be about 100 feet long. What card should I get... bestbuy is 800 feet from my house, so I'm just going there.

Quick responses get +1 of my love.

I F-ING LOVE THIS THING.

edit: Basically, what specs do I need so it works?

Edited by rayfinkle - 01 Sep 2010 at 2:21pm
Back to Top
Scorp View Drop Down
Newbie
Newbie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 98
  Quote Scorp Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Sep 2010 at 4:47pm
LOOOLL!!!!!!!!

But srsly, I prefer Linksys, but that's just me :)
Back to Top
McStrav View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Joined: 25 Aug 2010
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 137
  Quote McStrav Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Sep 2010 at 1:15pm
I've never had a problem with DLink myself lol
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down



This page was generated in 5.664063E-02 seconds.