YELP Review By Onkel Ken "Ken Wigger"

Post Date: 2021-11-11

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Onkel_Ken View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Onkel_Ken Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: YELP Review By Onkel Ken "Ken Wigger"
    Posted: 11 Nov 2021 at 5:39pm
I added the following review to the Digital Storm YELP Page a few minutes ago. I don't know how long it takes to show up there but here is what I wrote. It is all true!!

I have been a Digital Storm owner for over 12 years. I am typing on the system now and in all of this time I only had to replace a fan!

Digital Storm builds solid Gaming and specialized high power computers. Imagine making an investment 12 years ago in a piece of equipment and it still plays all the new games and still seems fast at least to me. I did get a premium system at the time with a sweet Over Clock that has been stable all these years.

I have a new Digital Storm Beast on order that has just finished Intense Burn-In, Benchmark Testing and System Validation. At this stage they are checking for fingerprints and verifying everything is absolutely tight, secure, exactly what I specified before for its journey to my home.

Digital Storm is the Real Deal! I retired as a Systems Administrator from Boeing and the quality of Digital Storm computer builds remind me of the truly expensive commercial systems I used at work.

One of the highlights of Digital Storm is their technical & management staff. When I was trying to decide on my best new system configuration I got friendly support in the Digital Storm Forum by verified Owners. Then when I got serious their technical staff spent time with me to insure that I had the most efficient cost effective configuration for what I was willing to invest. Invest is the KEY word since these system last!!!!!!!!

Oh, one of the nicest things was that after I ordered my system I decided that I should have upgraded to the next higher graphics card. I gave Digital Storm a call and they just charged the difference of the GPU card and I was surprised that they let me make this change at the time. Obviously, you can't wait till they have it already built & setting on the shipping dock and expect to make a change like this without some hassle or additional costs on both sides.

I guess you can tell I am excited about my new system arriving soon! 12 years with the old system and only changing a fan was incredible quality! I have high expectations that the new system will be even more blazingly fast and help keep me entertained during these crazy Covid times. With the new system I plan to whoop some of new Gamers now that I will be as fast or faster than those kids with the cheap junk they buy! :-)

Velox X/AMD 5900X/MSI X570 Pro Carbon MB/32GB DDDR 3600 DSPS/850W PS/500GB Samsung 980 Pro/1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus/500 GB HDD/Sound Blaster AE-7/EVGA FTW3 Ultra RTX 3080 10GB/Liquid CPU cooler AIO/
Cretae View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Cretae Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 4:24am
hoserator View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

We don't need no stinking "Avatars" !

Quote hoserator Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 12 Nov 2021 at 1:17pm

Awesome
 Post Reply Post Reply