FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SLI GTX 1080 - Should I Overclock?

Post Date: 2016-05-31

Post Reply Post Reply
Page  12>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Necrovoodoo View Drop Down

Email address used to purchase matched with forums account email.

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Necrovoodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Topic: SLI GTX 1080 - Should I Overclock?
    Posted: 31 May 2016 at 9:28am
I'm going to be ordering a new Digital Storm system soon. I've decided to wait for one of the partner cards instead of the Founder's Edition of the NVidia GTX 1080. Also, I've decided to get two cards for SLI. I'm interested in GPU overclocking but am unsure if I should do it.

My questions are:

1. Should I overclock the 1080 cards in SLI?
2. Should I water-cool these video cards whether I overclock or not?
3. Anyone have a suggestion on a good partner card to get that Digital Storm will be offering?

Any suggestions or feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks!
 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote  Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 May 2016 at 10:03am
1. Yes, take a look at this video.
2. If you have the money, it will help with the overclock and help keep the cards from throttling back as heat would build up in an air-cooled card.
3. DS hasn't carried the EVGA Classified in a while, but if they do, it is a great card...don't be surprised if it commands as much or more than a founders card. If you want a maintenance free water-cooled system, the EVGA Hybrid card, which they have been carrying recently, is a great choice...it looks like they have improved power deliver on the 1080 version, as well. Otherwise, if you are going air-cooled, the Asus Strix card isn't a bad choice.

Asus has a crappy warranty that gets void if you replace the cooler or modify anything. DS will warranty their work, so you're covered for the duration of the parts warranty. But if you want to be covered for the full 3 year length, you either need to bump up the warranty you get with your computer or just go with the air cooler it comes with so you can RMA it yourself to Asus should anything go wrong. EVGA's warranty is much more friendly and allows you to reattach the original cooler and return it, so long as there is no physical damage to the card.

Edited by  - 31 May 2016 at 11:58am
bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 May 2016 at 11:29am
There was a time, not so long ago, when oc'ing a card was more for fun and bragging than actual performance gain.  Not anymore.....

Along with the oc'ing and its potential, water cooling the cards has also become a worthwhile investment for the reasons stated.

As always, not necessary, both oc and water, but does yield results.   Big%20Smile
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 May 2016 at 5:16pm
What is overclocking?
Custom PC
Ryzen 9 5950X
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme
128GB DDR4 3600mhz
EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Ultra Gaming
Samsung 980 Pro 512GB m.2
Samsung 960 PRO 2TB m.2 x2
Vertebreaker View Drop Down

Quote Vertebreaker Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 May 2016 at 6:47pm
Piggybacking off this thread, but is it hard to do on your own? I've never overclocked a video card, and while I'm going with standard fans and the Air 540 case, I'm wondering if that's enough to OC two 1080s.
 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote  Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 31 May 2016 at 7:39pm
Take a look at the video I posted above for DIY overclocking. The ambient temperature of your room where your computer is may play a part unless you have a super-overkill water cooled setup that needs a minimal temperature differential, so your results may vary, along with the silicon quality that is essentially a lottery.
Snaike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Just a dude trying to keep the spam away

Online Status: Online
  Quote Snaike Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Meller

What is overclocking?

Quote Necrovoodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 6:45am
Thanks for the replies and info, I appreciate it.

Regarding the water-cooling options that Digital Storm offers, does anyone know if there is a significant difference in the amount of cooling provided to the CPU/GPUs between HydroLux Lite and HyrdoLux Pro? Or are the differences mostly aesthetics and convenience?
 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote  Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 8:39am
HydroLux Lite is a 360mm radiator (space for 3 x 120mm fans). HydroLux Pro depends on the case used, but there is usually more radiator area that you end up with, especially in cases like the Velox (420mm [3 x 140mm fans] + 280mm [2 x 140mm fans] radiators), the Hailstorm (480 [4 x 120mm] + 240 [2 x 120] + 360 radiators, but can vary some), and the Aventum (560 [4 x 140mm] + 420 + 280 radiators). The Hailstorm and Aventum cases you would only want to get if you are getting HydroLux Pro.

Is HydroLux Pro needed? No, but your water cooling loop will run a little cooler. The limitation is running your loop up to 60 degrees C, which is the maximum operating temperature of the pump, but you have to be exceeding the general rule of thumb of 1 120mm fan spacing in the amount of radiator in your system per processor to really push the temperature of the loop up.

Quote Necrovoodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 9:31am
Originally posted by 

HydroLux Lite is a 360mm radiator (space for 3 x 120mm fans). HydroLux Pro depends on the case used, but there is usually more radiator area that you end up with, especially in cases like the Velox (420mm [3 x 140mm fans] + 280mm [2 x 140mm fans] radiators), the Hailstorm (480 [4 x 120mm] + 240 [2 x 120] + 360 radiators, but can vary some), and the Aventum (560 [4 x 140mm] + 420 + 280 radiators). The Hailstorm and Aventum cases you would only want to get if you are getting HydroLux Pro.

Is HydroLux Pro needed? No, but your water cooling loop will run a little cooler. The limitation is running your loop up to 60 degrees C, which is the maximum operating temperature of the pump, but you have to be exceeding the general rule of thumb of 1 120mm fan spacing in the amount of radiator in your system per processor to really push the temperature of the loop up.

Thanks for the detailed info. I'd like to get the Apollo case when I place my order. I love the way the HydroLux Pro setup looks but I'm not sure if I can justify the extra expense unless there's a significant amount of extra cooling.
db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 2:51pm
oh, it's significant alright!  my gpu's would be running in the 70's if it weren't for them being under water.  instead, they never rise above 40C and they're overclocked (1430MHz on the core clock and 8GHz on the memory clock).  cpu idles around 31-36C; high 50's/low 60's under load. 

having moved away from an acrylic tubing water loop, let me tell you that while it looks really cool and all, it's very difficult to deal with.  it increases the risk of damage/leaks during shipping by a lot.  it is difficult to get your hands around when trying to flip switches on the mobo, reseat components, etc.  the rigid tubing works in conjunction with compression fittings and even the slightest pressure against one of the tubes (like when squeezing your hand thru the tubes) can break the seal with the o-ring and you get spillage (trust me i've done this).  i switched over to the flex tubing with quick disconnects.  that way if i need to reseat a vid card i don't have to drain the entire loop.  

Edited by db188 - 01 Jun 2016 at 2:56pm
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Gigabyte G1 Z170X Gaming GT
16GB Corsair Dominator 3000MHz
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Samsung M.2 980 Pro 2TB;Samsung 850 EVO 1TB
MSI RTX 3080 Ventus OC 10G LHR
Gigabyte M28U 4K
Nav View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Digital Storm Employee

Quote Nav Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 5:20pm
The GTX 1080 is a BEAST when overclocked. Only thing is that you really need to water-cool the card as it is limited by the stock cooler and will thermal throttle.

We recommend going with water-cooling or another AIB card by a company such as ASUS or EVGA.

Quote Necrovoodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 01 Jun 2016 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Nav

The GTX 1080 is a BEAST when overclocked. Only thing is that you really need to water-cool the card as it is limited by the stock cooler and will thermal throttle.

We recommend going with water-cooling or another AIB card by a company such as ASUS or EVGA.

Glad to hear it! I'm planning on running  2 GTX 1080s in SLI, with Hydrolux Lite water-cooling in the Apollo case.

Any idea when Digital Storm will starting carrying EVGA and/or ASUS 1080 cards?
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 12:40am
So the reviews are in on the 1080. Given that your ambient temperature is fairly low (in the 20 C) there is no benefit of water cooling your 1080's over air cooling. Because of the hard voltage limit, the ceiling for overclocking is 2.1Ghz. There is nothing we can do about that. It's not temps keeping us from breaking it, but true voltage limits.

JayzTwoCents and many other very high profile hardware reviewers have proven it, unfortunately. Don't get me wrong 2.1Ghz is crazy high, but unfortunately, it means you gain 0 benefit (except for noise) by water cooling. Air cooling can hit the 2.1 Ghz ceiling no problem.

:( Nvidia screwed us.

#StillLoveThe1080
Custom PC
Ryzen 9 5950X
128GB DDR4 3600mhz
db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 2:13am

So the reviews are in on the 1080. Given that your ambient temperature is fairly low (in the 20 C) there is no benefit of water cooling your 1080's over air cooling. Because of the hard voltage limit, the ceiling for overclocking is 2.1Ghz. There is nothing we can do about that. It's not temps keeping us from breaking it, but true voltage limits.

JayzTwoCents and many other very high profile hardware reviewers have proven it, unfortunately. Don't get me wrong 2.1Ghz is crazy high, but unfortunately, it means you gain 0 benefit (except for noise) by water cooling. Air cooling can hit the 2.1 Ghz ceiling no problem.

#StillLoveThe1080
like they haven't been doing that for years now.  i'm sure you can find a custom bios for it MellerBig%20Smile
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Gigabyte M28U 4K

Quote Necrovoodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 6:26am

#StillLoveThe1080

Very interesting. Based on this data, if you were in my position today and were about to purchase a new PC from DS, would you overclock the 1080s and stick with air-cooling instead of water-cooling?

bprat22 View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

DigitalStorm East -- (Unofficially!)

Quote bprat22 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 7:55am
Just me, and others will cringe Hahaha, but I wouldn't water cool the cards, even though there are benefits.  I go by the KISS philosophy. Too many years in field service. 

Overclocking is if I felt the need after running them.  Although, it is a great experience tweaking them for whatever you can get.  Big%20Smile      MSI Afterburner and EVGA Experience make it a snap.   

db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 1:16pm
i wouldn't get a reference card.  wait for the "custom" vendor cards to all come out and see what they can do on air.
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Gigabyte M28U 4K

Quote Necrovoodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 02 Jun 2016 at 2:49pm
Originally posted by db188

i wouldn't get a reference card.  wait for the "custom" vendor cards to all come out and see what they can do on air.

I think this is pretty much what I'm going to do at this point. I'm anxious to see what people think about the ASUS and EVGA 1080 cards. Water-cooling looks awesome but air-cooling would be better on my budget. Ultimately, I just want the cards to perform as fast as they can and still remain stable. Hopefully these partner cards will be available soon and we'll get some more hands-on reviews to look at.
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 03 Jun 2016 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Necrovoodoo

#StillLoveThe1080
Very interesting. Based on this data, if you were in my position today and were about to purchase a new PC from DS, would you overclock the 1080s and stick with air-cooling instead of water-cooling?

Given the fact that air cooled cards and water cooled cards are hitting the voltage thresh hold, that simply means it's not a thermal issue keeping you from hitting 2.1Ghz.

But, the 1080's are actually receiving a lot of reports now that the FE style blower version of the cards (So any card without an aftermarket cooler) are having thermal issues. So, I would say if you want to be able to maintain that 2.1ghz (which is still huge), water is still worth it. The silicon lottery still exist, so if you get a great GPU core in the silicon lottery, you will cap at 2.1ghz... no matter what. But if you win, might as well put it under water to ensure no thermal throttling when playing at 100% load.

The key here, and I only restate this a third time because I wanna make sure people understand it, is no matter what... water cooling it WILL NOT get you a better overclock like it has done in the past. But I still recommend it. It fits the aesthetics, it reduces noise, it extends life span, and so on. Water is still better, but it is not needed for you to hit the max overclock you can get.
Custom PC
Ryzen 9 5950X
128GB DDR4 3600mhz
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 9:41pm
With all due respect to everybody but I think we or maybe I am missing something here.

1. should I OC my gpu?

Depends, do you need the extra power? if not why put the gpu under pressure and shorten the life of the gpu?

So I think you should be looking at what games you play, what res you play and if you need the extra power to begin with.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Necrovoodoo Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by DST4ME

With all due respect to everybody but I think we or maybe I am missing something here.

1. should I OC my gpu?

Depends, do you need the extra power? if not why put the gpu under pressure and shorten the life of the gpu?

So I think you should be looking at what games you play, what res you play and if you need the extra power to begin with.

Just my 2 cents.

I think your advice makes a lot of sense. That said, I really like to max my graphics settings out in games and prefer to get the most FPS possible that I can squeeze out of my GPU. I plan on replacing the video card 5 years from now, and so far, my experience has been that they typically last longer than that, so if overclocking shortens the lifespan of the card a little bit, then I'm fine with it.

My resolution will be 1440p. I play lots of different genres of games. For example, some of the most recent games that I play include GTAV, Witcher 3, Fallout 4, Dark Souls 3, FarCry 4, Overwatch, and World of Warcraft.

Some games that I plan on getting soon include Doom, Mirror’s Edge Catalyst, and No Man's Sky.
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:55pm
Well I would oc it in that case and see what is the fps difference and if its really worth it to me.

Personally I don't like to keep extra heat in my case if the gain is not worth it. Higher the temp inside my case more heat for my other parts to have to deal with.

Edited by DST4ME - 10 Jun 2016 at 10:57pm
db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 10:57pm
i seriously doubt the reference bios will even allow you to put enough voltage thru these cards to harm them. 

let's talk about the "silicon lottery".  for one, if you hit it good, you not only can overclock higher, but you can use less voltage to hit those high marks.  there's a lot of debate out there over whether or not simply running more voltage thru a cpu or gpu is going to "wear it out" faster, especially when you have significant cooling to keep those temps down.  i've had a mediocre I5-2500K since the very moment they dropped all those years ago, and it's been overclocked at various frequencies the entire time with no indication of degradation (my son's gaming with it right now).  it has been cooled by a Noctua D14 the entire time. 

if you don't hit the silicon lottery and get an underachiever, no worries, just run more voltage thru the chip to get it where you want it (you'll still hit a wall eventually) and cool it well (perhaps this means liquid cooling).  again, you're only going to be able to run as much voltage thru it as Nvidia allows (they've taken almost all user error out of the equation). 

i don't always keep my gpu's overclocked to the max, unless i'm gaming.  i just select whichever profile i need at the time.  however, i do recommend that you oc your cards for gaming.  you just need to make sure any oc is stable or you could start seeing data corruption. 

Edited by db188 - 10 Jun 2016 at 11:02pm
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Gigabyte M28U 4K
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:00pm
Keep in mind ocing the cpu is not the same as gpu, cores are different so you can't really compare your intel chip cpu to nvidia gpu chip. IMHO cpu chips can take lot more stress than the gpu chips.

Oc profiles are a great way to manage your gpu oc IMHO.

I can promise you a bad cpu if your voltage is hight enough and your pc is under stress most times.

Edited by DST4ME - 10 Jun 2016 at 11:01pm
db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 10 Jun 2016 at 11:07pm

Keep in mind ocing the cpu is not the same as gpu, cores are different so you can't really compare your intel chip cpu to nvidia gpu chip. IMHO cpu chips can take lot more stress than the gpu chips.

Oc profiles are a great way to manage your gpu oc IMHO.

I can promise you a bad cpu if your voltage is hight enough and your pc is under stress most times.
mind you i'm not advising people to exceed Intel's recommended max voltage for a given cpu.  and any oc should be accompanied by the requisite amount of cooling capacity.  that leaves a lot of room to oc both cpu and gpu.  in fact, you do realize that Intel and Nvidia both pump more voltage than is necessary thru their stock settings?  a manual oc (by someone in the know) is 100% better than using auto tune or even leaving it at stock.  i always begin my oc'ing by underclocking/undervolting the processor just to see how excessive their stock voltage is set to.

Edited by db188 - 10 Jun 2016 at 11:09pm
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Gigabyte M28U 4K
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 7:22am
Didn't realize this was still in discussion. o.O my bad.

1.) Should you overclock your cards?
- I mean, I would. But I'd also watercool them

But that's only because if I am spending that kind of money, I'm getting my moneys worth out of my hardware. Otherwise I'd buy a much cheaper card like a 970 or really any $350 or cheaper card.
Custom PC
Ryzen 9 5950X
128GB DDR4 3600mhz
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 7:23am
Also... watercool them once more for the second question.

1.) Yes
2.) Yes, watercool
3.) It's personal preference. I like EVGA as my #1, but ASUS is my second choice. I don't touch any other brand (I'm an Elitist).
Custom PC
Ryzen 9 5950X
128GB DDR4 3600mhz
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 1:41pm
If the fps makes no difference then you are not getting the most out of your money.

Actually oc is mainly used for people who don't want to get the most expensive card so they get the one below and oc it to try and match the higher card's performance.

If one wants to oc because that is what they like that is fine. but the question to "should I oc" is always "do you need the power?"

Why put your system/parts under stress if there is no real world gain in games?

Reasons to OC:

1. spend less but oc the cpu/gpu for more needed power.

2. benchmark, no real world use here you just want to see high numbers on your bench tests.

3. You are an OC enthusiast and just like to OC stuff and enjoy the art of ocing.

EVGA is known for having best customer svc and better quality IMHO.

Edited by DST4ME - 11 Jun 2016 at 1:43pm
 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote  Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 1:51pm
EVGA has a warranty that allows you to remove the stock cooler and add water cooling or extreme cooling solutions. If you need to return the card, just remount the stock cooler and send it in. All the other Nvidia vendors void the warranty if you physically modify them in any way, including removal of the stock cooler. DS will cover any water cooled cards, no matter the vendor, under their parts warranty, but make sure you're getting a parts warranty of the length you want, which is different from the length of the labor warranty. Vendor warranties usually are 3 years long.

XFX's warranty is similar to EVGA for AMD cards, if you are interested.
Meller View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote Meller Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 1:54pm
I view it completely differently. It's like CPU's. Spend the extra $$ get the K edition to overclock it... or save money and get the non-k edition because you don't need all that performance.

Buying a GTX 970 to save $200 to overclock it to match a completely non-overclocked 980 Ti isn't exactly optimal, considering the damage you'd do to get it to match.

Overclocking GPU's is not an enthusiast thing anymore as even with water cooling we are only seeing like 10-15% improvement. A 10% overclock on any video card takes 2 minutes of some ones time... even without OC experience. And you won't match a 1080 by overclocking a 1070 by 10-15%... it's not happening.

So, Don't (in my opinion) spend less and expect to over clock it to match the higher cards. Overclocking has very real, real life benefits. Higher FPS in games, better settings (IE turning the settings up higher)... and so on. While overclocking your CPU doesn't show an extreme amount of real life benefits... you will see very real benefits in games. Especially when you're playing at 1440p or 4k. Overclocking can get you over that 60 FPS limit. And with 1440p monitors falling very cheap, and 4k getting quite cheap too...

Anyways, point is Overclocking lower end cards to match higher end cards isn't really a thing unless you get super lucky on your lottery. SLI lowering cards can give you better performance than the higher cards for a lower cost. And there is real life gain from it in things other than benchmark. I would say water cool it, as it reduces sound and extends the life of your hardware.
Custom PC
Ryzen 9 5950X
128GB DDR4 3600mhz
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 2:01pm
Please lets not compare cpu oc to gpu oc, the oc itself and performance are like comparing apples to oranges.

We have been doing the cheaper card for better oc to try and match the higher card, no need for lottery get the right parts do the right settings and you are good to go.

hailstorm II with 970 gpu lced $3,371

hailstorm II with 980 no lc $3,642

Saved about $300 and can come close to 980 performance with a good OC most times.

Also if you are getting 60fps and oc will get you above that with 10% gain, then you are talking about spending over $700 for 6fps, thats for a 980 oced and lced.

In short if your oc is gonna get you 6 fps then NO don't oc or waste your money.

Again I oc myslef most times for power and being a enthusiast, so I'm not against OC at all but things have to make sense.

Edited by DST4ME - 11 Jun 2016 at 2:06pm
db188 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote db188 Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 2:09pm
there's another thread around here talking about cpu bottlenecks.  well, one way to extend the usefulness of an older cpu while upgrading your gpu is to increase the clock speed of the cpu.  running at a higher frequency means your expensive new gpu isn't waiting around on your old, tired cpu. 

like Meller said, oc'ing can be the difference at higher resolutions of getting you over the hump on minimum FPS situations where the dips are down to a level that the visual experience is negatively impacted.  it can allow you to turn on that extra setting of bling.    
Aventum 3
I7-6700K
Corsair Hx1000i 1000W
Gigabyte M28U 4K
DST4ME View Drop Down
DS ELITE
DS ELITE

Quote DST4ME Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 2:13pm
Again if the gain is worth it for fps, but if there is no gain or just like 6 or 8 fps on the average fps then the bottle neck and etc where not a big factor to begin with.

I know about the bottle neck and etc, we have discussed these manytimes in depth many few ago, the threads are not around for us to look at now.

 View Drop Down
DS Veteran
DS Veteran

Quote  Quote  Post ReplyReply bullet Posted: 11 Jun 2016 at 2:15pm

I know about the bottle neck and etc, we have discussed these manytimes in depth many few ago, the threads are not around for us to look at now.

They have quite a lot. If you go up to search, there is a hidden button just below the "Show Posts" for an advanced search. In advanced search, you can select to search longer than the typical 6 months the search is limited to.

Edit: I just did a search and found some of your posts all the way back in 2008, so they may all still be up.

Edited by  - 11 Jun 2016 at 2:18pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>